Scholarship is valued at $7350 and is yours for half price = $3675
(conditions apply - see details below)
Learn Together, Play Together
Pre-K through 5th Grade Our School day is 8:30am-3:00pm.
Kindergarten – 5th grade meets 5 days/week and follows the Boerne ISD school schedule.
The Abeka curriculum offers many benefits:
• It’s structured on a Christian foundation.
• It’s broad and will help your child build skills in a variety of subjects, from art to engineering.
• It’s exciting and keeps children engaged and entertained using a variety of activities including coloring, singing, poetry, puppetry, and more!
• It’s proven through research to be effective for children with all different learning styles and abilities.
Within the Abeka curriculum, there are three main focuses of learning:
• Intellectual: The Abeka curriculum approaches learning from a practical, traditional approach and helps students develop on an intellectual level.
• Moral: This curriculum will instill good character, teach students to display integrity and discern right from wrong, and provide them with a strong moral foundation.
• Spiritual: St. John Lutheran School believes that spiritual growth comes by loving God with all one’s heart, soul, and mind and loving one’s neighbor as oneself. The Abeka curriculum reflects this core teaching of Christianity by incorporating scripture with modern examples of application.
Small class sizes / Low teacher-to-student ratio
Personal, individualized attention
Caring teachers / Daily Bible instruction
Engaging curriculum / Spiritual development
"At St. John Lutheran School we value the education of every child that walks through our doors. Realizing that parents carry the basic responsibility to educate their children, we also understand that teachers play a large role in helping children develop foundational skills and knowledge. We aim to serve as an extension of a child’s home and church. The St JLC School has small classes that offer low student-to-teacher ratios. Each student will receive the personalized attention and individualized instruction they need and deserve from our experienced and caring school staff."
"Know Jesus and Make Jesus Known through Academic Excellence and Christian Character. Your children’s faith will be nurtured as they learn math, history, language, arts, and science."
Only one voucher is available for the 2024-2025 school year.
Does not include other costs of attending (books, supplies, uniforms, and registration fees and fees for sports or events)
Only valid for a new student not enrolled. (Not valid for current students or families with students already enrolled - NEW FAMILIES ONLY who have never registered or interviewed before.
Purchase of the voucher does not guarantee admittance as the student must meet all admission and school requirements.
The voucher is not transferable, non-refundable, or refundable unless the student never starts.
Consult with your tax advisor concerning appropriate taxes with payment.
Payment is due in full to Boerne Radio.
Boerne Radio will then connect your information with a Director of Admissions at St. John Lutheran Church to present an application. You may tour the school, but do not register.
If your child is not accepted at the school, a refund will be given.