Official Contest Rules
1. The Boerne Radio Mother's Day Contest is open to any legal resident of the United States, eighteen (18) years of age or older who registers by completing an official entry form at boerneradio.com. Each entrant may complete only one entry per email address. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and immediate family and household members of Boerne Radio, its parent company BOFARS MEDIA GROUP, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
2. There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner. The winner will be selected by random drawing on May 6th at 1pm. from among all eligible entries received from April 23rd to May 6th 2022 at 12pm. Entrants need not be present to win. The winner will be notified by e-mail and/or by phone. The winner must complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, where lawful, publicity release. If Radio Station does not receive the affidavit and release within two (2) weeks of notification, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, by signing the affidavit and release, the winner grants permission to the use of his/her/its name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, service mark, voice, biographical/other information, and statements for advertising and promotional purposes for this and other promotions by Radio Station without additional compensation. The prize will be awarded within approximately two (2) weeks after all required proof and documentation is received. The Grand Prize winner has until June 30, 2022 to redeem the prize. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received. Radio Station is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, or mishandled entries. 3. There is one (1) Grand Prize: Mothers Day Package (see details below), with an approximate retail value of $600 No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent will be given for the Grand Prize, provided however, Radio Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Grand
1) Dinner For Two at The Dienger Trading Company - $100 Value
2) Texas Heritage Bank sweetens the experience with a $100 Gift Certificate to the Boutique inside The Dienger Trading Company.
3) Merle Norman of Boerne - Cosmetic Goodie Bag - $100 Value
4) Bayless Insurance is providing a Spa Package that includes a Massage and Pedicure. $100 Value
5) Ron Hoover RV & Marine Center is providing a floral bouquet. $100 Value
6) The Hill Country Pregnancy Care Center - $100 Gift Card to Kiss The Cook in Boerne.
Total Value $600
By participating in the Mother's Day Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of General Manager of Boerne Radio ("Contest Judge"). All decisions regarding the Contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winner, will be made by the Contest Judge, whose decisions shall be final. The Contest Judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this Contest, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the Contest Judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or otherwise acts (i) in a non-professional or inappropriate manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or Boerne Radio, its parent company, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and may be required to complete a W-9 taxpayer identification form. All federal, state, and local laws apply. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Boerne Radio, its parent company harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
To find out the winner of the Contest, send your e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org or look for the winner's name posted on the Boerne Radio web site, once the name has become available upon the conclusion of the Contest.